PMAY List 2023: Check Name in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
PMAY List 2023: The expected number of pucca dwellings has been raised to 2.95 crore. In order to fulfill the “Housing for All” aim, the finance minister suggested in the Union Budget 2022-23 that more than 80 lakh affordable homes be developed and delivered by 2023.
Furthermore, the Finance Minister has proposed giving Rs. 48,000 crores to stalled affordable housing program projects in the country. It will allow ongoing projects to be completed on time. If you are a beneficiary of the PMAY program, follow these steps to ensure that your name appears on the PMAY List of Beneficiaries for 2023.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
In brief, the features of PMAY are as follows:
- Beneficiaries can avail interest subsidy of up to 6.5% on their housing loans with a tenure of up to 20 years
- The subsidy amount varies for different income groups
- Only eco-friendly and sustainable materials/technology will be used in the houses constructed under this scheme.
- Preference will be given to senior citizens and differently abled persons for allotment of ground floor houses
- The scheme will help applicants get homes in 4,041 statutory towns
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023 and 2023?
After applying for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you will get an application reference number, using which you will be able to find out whether your name is registered in the new list of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2023 – 22 or not. This list contains the names of those persons whose applications have been accepted.
For MIG I & MIG I Category:
- Annual household income for CLSS MIG I is Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. 12, and for CLSS MIG II Rs. From 12 Rupee. Should be between 18 lakhs.
- The co-ownership of the property must be with the woman.
- Earning person (irrespective of marital status) will be treated as a separate household.
For LIG/EWS Category:
- The beneficiary family should have husband, wife, unmarried daughters or unmarried sons.
- The annual income of a household is Rs. 3 lakh to Rs. Should be within 6 lakhs.
- The co-ownership of the property should be with the female member of the family.
Eligibility Criteria for CLSS Scheme
Those who wish to apply for the PMAY CLSS scheme that provides interest subsidy on home loans must have the following eligibility criteria.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023
The name of only those persons who have applied for the scheme will appear in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list, whether it is in rural areas or residents of all areas, it does not matter if your name appears in the scheme and has applied. You will get the benefit of it!
If you have not applied yet, then hurry up so that you can get its benefit. Many times it happens that we do not have money to build a house, for this also the government has started the scheme of taking loan under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Under this, you can take a home loan and take advantage of the subsidy under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana.
Check Your Name in PMAY List
Check your name in PMAY urban list by following these steps:
- Visit the official website of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Click on ‘Select Beneficiary’ option
- From the drop-down menu, select the option ‘Search by name’
- Enter first 3 characters of your name and click on ‘show’