Guidelines to Authors
- Only original and unpublished research work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present material that is identical or substantially similar to work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered.
- The contributors should certify that manuscript has neither been published anywhere nor is being considered presently for publication anywhere.
- Abstract (Not exceeding 250 words) with 5-6 key words should reach us latest by September 30, 2017 in soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission should include a separate title page which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address(es), telephone and fax numbers and email address(es) and the title of the paper.
- The text for full paper and abstract must include the title but must not include the author name or affiliation anywhere in the text. There should be no content in the main paper which suggests the source of author since the paper will be blind reviewed.
- Please follow the format as per the instructions below:
- All papers must be written in Times New Roman font style, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, margin all around and 8.5″ × 11″ page setting.
- The file name should be in Reference number (which will be provided by us on acceptance of the abstract).
- All headings must be capital and bold. All sub-headings must be bold and italicized.
- All tables and figures, sequentially numbered must be appended at the end of the paper after references section. Please clearly mention in the text a preferred location for table. All tables and figures must be in an edit-able format.
- While writing the paper, papers need to follow APA style of citation.
Please check https://www.library.cornell.edu/research/citation/apa
- Acceptance of papers and suggested modification will be provided within 20 days of the receipt of the paper. The complete modified, camera ready paper must reach us latest by November 18, 2017 in soft copy form. Electronic submission of final paper must be in MS word doc format only.
- Selected papers will be published in conference proceedings with ISBN number. Few selected papers, may be considered for publication in Nirma University Journal of Business and Management Studies.
- At-least one author needs to pre-register for the conference and present the paper to be eligible for the paper to be published.
- Certificate would be issued only to the presenter(s) in case of multiple authors.
- A maximum of two papers can be submitted by one person.