Guidelines to Authors
- Only original and unpublished research work is sought. Any proposal submitted to present material that is identical or substantially similar to work already published, under review for another conference or publication will not be considered.
- The contributors should certify that manuscript has neither been published anywhere nor is being considered presently for publication anywhere.
- Abstract (Not exceeding 250 words) with 5-6 key words should reach us latest by December 15, 2018 in soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submission should include a separate title page which clearly indicates the name(s) of the author(s), affiliation(s), complete mailing address(es), telephone and fax numbers and email address(es) and the title of the paper.
- The text for full paper and abstract must include the title but must not include the author name or affiliation anywhere in the text. There should be no content in the main paper which suggests the source of author since the paper will be blind reviewed.
- Please follow the format as per the instructions below:
- All papers must be written in Times New Roman font style, font size 12, 1.5 line spacing, margin all around and 8.5″ × 11″ page setting.
- The file name should be in Reference number (which will be provided by us on acceptance of the abstract).
- All headings must be capital and bold. All sub-headings must be bold and italicized.
- All tables and figures, sequentially numbered must be appended at the end of the paper after references section. Please clearly mention in the text a preferred location for table. All tables and figures must be in an edit-able format.
- While writing the paper, papers need to follow APA style of citation. Click Here
- Acceptance of papers and suggested modification will be provided within 20 days of the receipt of the paper. The complete modified, camera ready paper submission date would be announced later. Electronic submission of final paper must be in MS word doc format only.
- All the abstracts will be published in “PRASTAVANA”, the souvenir of NICOM 2019. Selected papers based on blind peer review will be published in a Compendium of Conference Proceedings to be brought out by a reputed publisher with ISBN Number. Further, we have tied up with Management Decision journal, which is in B category of ABDC list and is indexed in Scopus and Web of Science (WoS) to publish top rated 10 to 15 papers. Given this, the author of a paper has an opportunity to get his/her paper published in Management Decision journal after the conference is over. However, those papers will additionally have to successfully pass through a separate review process of the journal. Further, only those papers will be considered for the review for publishing in the journal, which are not published in the compendium. Therefore, if in the first scrutiny we find a paper worthy of considering for journal review process, we will request the author to give his/her choice for either outrightly getting the paper published in our compendium, or to give it up in favour of subjecting it to the journal review process. Participation and presentation at the conference do not guarantee the publication of the paper. For more details about the journal, please refer to the following link:
- At-least one author needs to pre-register for the conference and present the paper to be eligible for the paper to be published.
- Certificate would be issued only to the presenter(s) in case of multiple authors.
- A maximum of two papers can be submitted by one person.
- The best paper from the Academicians/Industry and student categories will be awarded with a cash prize.