“‘Business, Economy and Environment: The New Normal”
The trilogy of business, economy and environment forms the core of development agenda for any society/nation. While individually they make their own demands on the society, their interplay makes it a quite complex system to manage. In past, many models have emerged in different contexts to address the problem of growth and development at macro, micro, and individual levels. However, in the present VUCA world, both the systems and the solution models seem to be proving fragile. This necessitate searching for The New Normal.
Certain issues related to growth and development that have dominated intellectual debates/discussions, like inclusive growth focusing rural development, human development index, environmental protection, stakeholder value creation, corporate governance, etc. still remain almost unresolved. At the same time, new opportunities are being created in the space of business and economy as a result of technological advances, mainly in the domains of information technology and data analytics. All these have resulted into the emergence of The New Normal at both the spheres: the acceptance of the VUCA world as a new reality, and addressing the unresolved issues as well as newly emerging ones in the new realm.
In this backdrop, NICOM 2019 aims at making a serious attempt in discussing all these aspects. It will comprise of plenary sessions to be delivered by different eminent academicians, industry leaders, and policy makers; and paper presentations by scholars from academia and industry. Particularly, for paper presentations, we would like to invite scholarly articles, research papers, and case studies that address the New Normal on the following major sub-themes.
We invite research papers, case studies and practitioners perspectives from academicians, researchers, students as well as practitioners on the below mentioned themes and subthemes:
- Transforming Business Institution into an Integrated Development Institution
- Business: Fostering Stakeholder Value Creation
- Economy: Current & Future Challenges
- Energy, Climate Change and Sustainability
- The New Paradigm of the Knowledge Economy
- Business as a Social Institution
- Balancing Growth and Equitable Distribution
- Global Development Goals 2030 and India
- Corporate Governance, CSR and Ethics for Sustainable Development
- The Divine Side of Enterprise
- Accounting and Finance for the Future
- Marketing and Sustainability
- Human resources: A Game Changer for the Business Strategy
- The Changing Legal Environment and Business Excellence
- Operations Management in a Globalized World
- Economic and Social aspects of Rural Development
- Challenges and Strategies in Business Education
- Driving Organizational Performance through Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship
- Business as a Vehicle of Rural Development
- Role of Information Systems, Digitization & Data Sciences in Business
: Submission of Camera Ready Paper
December 15, 2018
:Full Papers Submission
: Deadline for Registration
November 31, 2018
: Abstract Submission
All the participants attending the conference are required to register for the conference. At least one of the authors must pre-register for the conference.
The registration fees are
International Delegates (other than SAARC Countries) $ 125
: Rs 3,750
: Rs 5,000
: Rs 1,750
: Rs 2,500
: Rs 2,500 per person
- Please fill the ‘Delegate Registration Form‘ with the registration fees. The registration fee covers conference kit, lunches and dinners.
- Registration fee is non-refundable. However, change in nomination is permitted on request.
On campus, the accommodation charges would be INR 1,800/- on single occupancy (AC Rooms) and INR. 1,250/- per person per day on twin sharing basis. Charges for accommodation will be on actual basis. Kindly confirm your bookings for in-campus accommodation before January 1, 2019.
Payment should be made through demand draft to be drawn in favor of ‘IMNU Student Activity Association’ payable at Ahmedabad. The payment can also be made through NEFT to following account.
Bank A/c No. : 09720180212
Beneficiary Name: IMNU Student Activity Association
Delegate Accommodation Form
Our last year Sponsors